Course and workshop registrations may be made by completing the online registration form or by downloading a registration form. We will acknowledge all registrations within 2 working days.
Please read the following information first
Note: Pricing quoted excludes G.S.T.
An invoice for the selected course or workshop will be forwarded to you confirming receipt of your registration. Payment in full is required in accordance with the payment terms detailed on the invoice.
- Early bird registrations: Discounts of 10% are available for payments received 45 days prior to course commencement.
- Group bookings: A discount of 10% is available where more than one person from the same organisation attends the same course or workshop.
(i) EFT: The preferred method of payment is by electronic funds transfer to our bank account using the account details located at the bottom of your invoice.
(ii) Credit card payments: can be made via PayPal. You will need to click on the PayPal option on your invoice.
(iii) By personal or company cheque: posted to the address on your invoice.
Cancellations, transfers and refunds:
If you must cancel a registration, Balanced Scorecard Australia has the following cancellation and refund policy:
- 30 days or more before the start of the event: full refund.
- Between 14 and 30 days before the start of the event: one-half refund or full credit towards an upcoming course or workshop.
- Less than 14 days before the event: full credit towards an upcoming event.
- A $100 administration fee will be charged for all cancellations or transfers to a future event.
Cancellations by Balanced Scorecard Australia:
If Balanced Scorecard Australia is required to cancel a course or workshop for any reason, it will provide registrants with as much notice as possible and will promptly forward a refund cheque for the full amount.
If you have any questions, please email us.
DOWNLOAD A REGISTRATION FORM