- BSC Software
- Course Schedule 2014
- Strategic Performance and The Balanced Scorecard
- KPI Review & Report
Consulting & Advisory Services
- Development and implementation of Strategic Performance Systems.
- Corporate KPI advice, assistance and mentoring.
- KPI development and review.
- Performance management reviews.
- Scorecard System Audits.
Contact us to find out more about our services.
Our Consulting Services
Experience suggests that organisations that have used external consulting and advisory services for guidance with developing, implementing and maintaining their balanced scorecard systems have managed to escape many of the challenges faced by others.
Organisations that are interested in the balanced scorecard methodology are typically in one of 4 stages:
(1) Heard about the balanced scorecard methodology and interested in learning more.
We can assist by providing expert information about the balanced scorecard methodology and current balanced scorecard systems.
(2) Started the development of a balanced scorecard system and require some professional help in taking it to the next stage.
We can help by reviewing where the organisation is up to, provide information about current best practices and what is happening in other organisations, train your staff, and make suggestions and recommendations about how to proceed.
(3) Run into problems in developing and implementing a balanced scorecard system.
We can help by undertaking an audit of the system, diagnosing the problems, and then working with the organisation to overcome the challenges. This includes training of your staff.
(4) Have a fully functional balanced scorecard system but would like to review and refresh it.
We love seeing the balanced scorecard in action. Contact us for a no commitment discussion about auditing your system.
For the Balanced Scorecard to be successfully implented in an organisation, it needs to be developed and applied from the top down. It is absolutely essential that there is full understanding and commitment at senior management level before an organisation commences on its balanced scorecard journey.
If you are interested in learning more about the balanced scorecard methodology and what it entails, one of our Senior Executives can meet with you/and or your senior management team to explain the methodology and answer their questions. Please contact us on +61 (3) 9607 8530 or email@example.com